Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, May 12, 2014

I was feeling oddly awake after my time over at my friends' house

but now I think I'm going to crash soon after all. I spent a good deal of the day there, culminating in an episode of 'Salem', and had a good visit.

I talked to my mom today, who hasn't gotten my card yet (I sent it Thursday, and really thought it was enough time to go 35 miles away, but sadly, no.) My aunt and uncle will both be in this week so I'm going to try to take at least part of Thursday off to go visit them, my mom, and my grandmother. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone.

Tomorrow the plan is to work more on the house, especially the kitchen, bath, and dining room. I'll be sending Philomena back to Netflix tomorrow, and I'd like to have the house ready so A can watch his Bette Davis movies. YKWIA doesn't care for her, so we'll be watching at my house. :)

Okay, that's all for now. I must get up early tomorrow for work, so even though I'm still a bit restless, it's time to move the fan back to the bedroom, plug the phone in to charge, and head to bed. Good night.

No comments: