Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, March 21, 2014

So I'm at McDonald's and it's a little after 6 am

There was no point in trying to sleep any more, really. I managed to get into a sort of drowsy half-sleep for about an hour at a time, but kept waking up because I couldn't get comfortable. I normally sleep with a fan, for one. The CPAP is crucial for me, of course. So I'm tired and kind of achy. But I did manage a lukewarm shower and dressing in the dark. I wish I'd remembered the allergy medicine I got at the grocery yesterday, though. Mine are in full swing.

I've had breakfast (two egg and cheese biscuits), and I'm on their wi-fi catching up on news and blogging. But I'm behind on my time because of that three-hour dental appointment the other day, so I think I'll go on in to work soon. I just have to be careful I don't get overtime. I can't leave early today because I may be needed to meet someone who did a book drive, and that'll probably be between 4 and 5 pm.

Hopefully the electricity will be back on at home by the time I get there this afternoon. I unplugged the aquarium and little fish tank so the filters/pumps wouldn't run without water.

Okay, I'm going to go check the news for the morning, then head over to work. Have a great day. And hey, at least it's Friday (and in my case, jeans day at work.) :)

No comments: