Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, March 22, 2014

I didn't actually sleep earlier, although I tried

I just couldn't relax enough, so I got up and did some computer things and set up a printer, and when I returned to bed and finally got relaxed, it was time to get up and go over to YKWIA's for 'Grimm'. Now it's after midnight and I'm home, and although I'm not flat out exhausted like I thought I would be, I think it's nearly time to turn in.

On tomorrow's agenda:
  1. Sleep in (hopefully)
  2. Go by Half-Price Books and check to see whether they have Galaxy Quest on DVD--I'd like to have it in that format
  3. Take a friend's mail to the post office (it requires odd postage)
  4. Take another friend to the grocery if possible
  5. Watch the movie Jug Face, which looks very creepy, with friends
  6. Do some laundry
  7. Work on the game notes
I know, it doesn't sound particularly exciting, does it? That's fine. And I'll try doing something relaxing here and there, too. For now, though, I think I'll head on to bed. Good night. Have a happy weekend.

No comments: