Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, March 17, 2014

I was bound to crash

Today after work I put some Shell gas, the type with cleaning additives, in the car like the owner's manual had suggested. Time will tell if that's enough to make the check engine light go off. I did check my gas cap and it's tight, at least. Then I went to the library and picked up a couple of books for myself and one for YKWIA, and then I came home and crashed for about 2 hours, listening to some Loreena McKennitt but then the alarm went off and I turned over and just slept. YKWIA called about a half an hour ago, so now I'm up, which is good, except for the dreaded bagel and Nutella incident.

After being crazy busy the last few days I wanted to have a quiet evening, and it's been one so far. I think now I'm going to listen to some more music and read. My to-read pile is getting bigger.

No comments: