Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, March 07, 2014

Not having the best of days

I had an issue come up with a friend and while I know that things will improve, but for right now I am pretty unhappy. On the bright side (if there is one), I am now free for the evening and am thinking of what to do. I still want to see the movie 'Frozen', but I think I'll wait for the DVD to come out, to be honest. I do have a free movie ticket but not much money right now and concession items, even if it's just a drink, are pretty expensive.

Instead I think I'll stay home and have a quiet evening of reading and 'Grimm'. Despite feeling down, I'm going to try to make the most of the situation, and hope it improves soon.

I have a whole list of books to read, and I haven't read a single one so far this year. It's sort of sad--the librarian who never reads. So tonight I'm going to make a concerted effort to set aside some time and do so.

I'm also going to do the exercises for my neck tonight. I haven't been, and I'm still occasionally getting pain or numbness down my arm, although it is much better than it was. And tomorrow morning I'd like to try some yoga.

Tomorrow's agenda is this:
  1. Give blood early.
  2. Take a friend to the grocery.
  3. Wash a dog.
  4. Clean and fill the fish tanks.
Okay, I'm going to grab some dinner and look at the news.

No comments: