Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Well, I'm not going anywhere fast

It's almost 1:30, and while I'm ready, I had sat down and gone through a lot of pictures of the opening ceremonies and then I realised I was going to miss the bus, which on my route only runs every 70 minutes on Saturday, so instead I called Office Depot, to find out the Woodhill store is a little short on the ink I want, so I'll be going to South Park. Both associates were very pleasant, and when I requested the information and told them it was going to take me over an hour to get there by bus, they looked at their stock and told me, which saved me quite a bit on planning my trip.

So it looks like the next bus is at 2:24. That means I won't be getting home till about 5:30 or 6. Then there's still the notes to go through. I just haven't been moving at more than glacial speed this morning. I guess it's because I didn't have to be anywhere on anyone else's schedule, and I really just was incredibly tired last night, so I slept in.

No comments: