Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Good things

  1. The library got my application and it has been referred on. They're having trouble with the system that sends a verification, but it did go through.
  2. I'm halfway finished with Google's Power Searching with Google class. Much of the early stuff I'm familiar with already, but I am learning a few tricks I didn't know. I finished the mid-class assessment with a 100%.
  3. I'm feeling much better today. I wasn't sure this morning, but I perked up and was very productive.
  4. I have managed to answer some questions from a friend that might stump lesser librarians, although I'm still working on a few things for him that might be beyond me, like locating a book by its colour and weight. :)
  5. I got a ride home from work.
  6. I have the dates for the trip to Chicago (got that last week). It'll be in November this year, on a Thursday and Friday, which will be better for me in terms of the data entry/referral duties at work.

No comments: