Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, December 29, 2011

I've made great inroads in the whole holiday shopping thing...

Okay, I got a late start to holiday shopping, just starting about 5:00 tonight, but I'm finished with my family, have one friend's together, and another's halfway. I'd like to pick up something for the people in the game and I just couldn't get there tonight, so I'm going to try to go out Saturday so I'll have theirs in time for the game. I also found a top, underwear, and leggings for me for about $20 total. I also got dinner from Subway, some popcorn in a tin for me (I often give it, but rarely get it, and I love it, although I am eating it judiciously), and some wrapping paper and holiday cards that were 50% off.

Now I've eaten. I still must wrap presents, wash dishes, do laundry, and straighten up the house. But first, I'm going to take a break, as I have just now gotten the feeling back into my hands after carrying bags. :)

No comments: