Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, December 12, 2011

Doing some late Sunday night laundry

to get ready for an exciting week, of which I'll write more later. My, it's been a busy weekend. Today alone I woke up at 4 am, after much snoozing of the alarm, did some game preparation till about 5:20, got on the first bus, did much housework for someone, helped someone put up a Christmas tree (it's quite lovely, in purple and gold), went on a major grocery run, and played in the Cthulhu game until almost 10 pm. Fortunately I've had a whole two-litre of soda to perk up. But I must admit, I'm ready for bed and it's just almost time to take the clothes out of the wash and put them into the dryer. So no sleeping until about 1:30 or so.

Tomorrow I need to leave by 7:30 to make it to a committee meeting in time. I'm looking forward to meeting a fellow librarian I've been conversing with for almost 15 years, but whom I have never met in person. Turns out she's retiring soon, and this is probably our last chance to get together, so that should be fun.

No comments: