Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

That's a relief

Today a couple of contractors came to fix my bathtub faucet and I have to admit, I was a little anxious about letting complete strangers have the run of my apartment without supervision. Fortunately I found nothing out of place when I returned 13 hours later, which is good, because the one oops they did was that they forgot to lock my door. :) It's good to live with a police cruiser parked outside.

The new bath fixture looks wonderful. They left a note that I can't take a shower until 9 pm (since they had to pry out tile and then retile afterwards to get the new one in), but I take mine in the morning and wasn't even home till 10:40 so that was fine. Hopefully this will fix the chronic issue of hot water running at the faucet. Yay.

No comments: