Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Well, in the words of my doctor, I officially have the 'crud'

for which he prescribed several things, including phenergan cough syrup with codeine, which should eliminate the cough-all-night-and-get-no-sleep thing. After much nose blowing this morning, things cleared up about the time I went to see him (isn't that always the way?) Even my temp evened back out for a couple of hours. I've coughed some today but generally feel on the mend. But the least little thing (especially bending over), takes my breath away. I'm chilling now and have a really bad headache(it's getting on evening), so I'm taking some ibuprofen and I'm going to take a nap because I'm wiped out. Tomorrow I'm set to go back to work at both jobs. Tonight I need to straighten up a little if possible (there are tissues everywhere).

My battery light came on while I was out, but the car kept going. My battery is only a few months old, so I'm not sure what that means, and I'm too tired to go out and get the manual right now. I hope it's not something like the alternator, but just in case I'm saving the last couple of dollars I have for the bus.

Okay, nap time. Sorry this has been all about my illness this week. But it's basically all that's been happening, what can I say?

No comments: