Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Excited

Tomorrow I'm off both jobs so I can get my car fixed. In the morning I'm going to have it towed to the garage so they can get an early start on it. Yay, to be mobile again!

I've worked at the store the last couple of nights and have been thankfully able to get rides home both nights, so I haven't had to cross Richmond Road and Man O'War, two major thoroughfares, in the dark.

Tonight I plan on watching Monday's 'Heroes' and then work on the notes. I don't have to get up way early tomorrow, so I can hopefully get some useful stuff done tonight, because once the car's back in action, I'll have less time to take care of stuff like dishes and notes.

That's it for now. Happy Earth Day.

No comments: