Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, April 17, 2009

Apparently phenergan c/codeine syrup comes in giant bottles

Mine has 240 doses. That should last me a very long time, even if I took it every four hours. Let's face it, I'm not going to take it when I'm going to be driving; it'll knock me out. Or that's the theory, anyway. So I'm off to bed and hopefully won't have trouble coughing or waking up in the morning. I really do feel a lot better, just a little sniffly, headache, coughing. I think the aches are mostly gone. Here's to a productive day tomorrow. I hope there haven't been any interlibrary loan requests during my absence. I'll probably have lots of e-mail to sort through. At the store it'll be truck night. I'll try not to overdo it though. I haven't had a chance to really work on the notes or finish some things up like I'd like, so Saturday will involve getting caught up on things for the game (I also work 11 am-7 pm).

I found out my boss is returning from her medical leave next Thursday. Yay!

1 comment:

my experience said...

it covered the pain when it was minor, didnt work on the bad or worse pain. i got addicted.