Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, August 24, 2007

Here's another one, and then I must head to bed.


Your Score: IDI-Donna Elvira


You scored 50%Selflessness, 30 % Aggressiveness, 45 % Head/Heart!



Self(I)sh, (D)emure and (I)ntelligent you are Donna Elvira, Don Giovanni's sassy noble woman scorned. Perhaps one of Mozart's most tenacious heroines, you are an unlikely combination of class, composure and self-preservation. You tend to face every situation with a graceful demeanor meaning that although from time to time you may get mistreaten, you are never anybody's fool.

Link: The Which Operatic Heroine are You Test written by amneris59 on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test


I'll try to actually write about my week tomorrow.

No comments: