Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, October 21, 2005

Wow, I'm a cataloguing machine!

I'm looking over my statistics and I've catalogued 409 books and 25 journals since the beginning of the month. Not bad. I'm off work a little early today, so I thought I'd just post that quick update. :)

Not much is going on. It's a dreary, rainy Friday that feels more like Monday. I'm still waiting for my reimbursement cheque from my flexible spending account to come in (I expected it earlier in the week), so I've been without Paxil for a couple of days and have kept driving at a minimum. I'm not going to get the full amount (there was a glitch in what type of paperwork they needed for my dental reimbursement), but it's about $45, so enough to get my meds and some gas, maybe bread and peanut butter. Yay. I hope it comes today.

I've got a novel for NaNoWriMo outlined and ready to go once November 1st gets here. Let's hope I actually sit down and write this year.

That's about it. Have a nice weekend.

No comments: