Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Heigh, ho!

Tomorrow the girls at work and I are dressing up as Snow White and the Seven Dwarves and the Evil Queen. Guess who gets to be Snow White? Yep, yours truly. I don't have the Disney dress, but I have a fantasy/Renaissance dress that I used at the Harry Potter festival a few years ago, a black wig, and a little caplet with veil. I'll do my makeup to look even a little paler than I am and have 'lips as red as blood', and mascara my eyebrows. The girls have oversized shirts and beards, and U is making caps for the dwarves. JA has a dark fantasy/Renaissance dress for the Evil Queen. Wish us luck. Many at work dress up since we're a children's hospital, and the kids trick or treat to the various departments. Yay and fun.

Happy Halloween! I'll probably blog more tomorrow, but it IS my favourite holiday so I decided to string it out a bit. :)

No comments: