Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Today

I joined AAA as a Plus member. They have this thing where they take out the dues over two pay periods. The Plus Membership is about $35 a year more but includes things like towing up to 100 miles and bringing me free gas if necessary. That plus a card that helps me save about ten cents a gallon when I use it at one of the local gas chains here should make it worth the amount I'll pay. Yay! The Plus membership doesn't kick in for a couple of weeks, but the Regular is immediate, so I'm covered, which is good, because while I have a good little car, it's got over 220,000 miles and I decided it was better to have road service than not, especially with winter coming. So for $89 I get piece of mind and all the services they provide.

On another note, the ADDerall seems to really be helping my focus at work. I've gotten a lot of cataloguing done, articles, really every moment I've very active and productive. It makes me a tiny bit sleepy in the morning, but then it's fine. And I haven't forgotten to take it, which is good, since it's for ADD. Ha, ha.

No comments: