Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, October 17, 2005

Jakob Nielsen weighs in on weblogs and usability

Weblog Usability: The Top Ten Design Mistakes (Jakob Nielsen's Alertbox)

I do fair. I haven't changed from Blogspot because frankly, it's built a readership I don't want to lose, and I don't have money/wherewithal to go purchasing domains and more importantly, hosting. Also, because of constraints in my hosting, I can't use Moveable Type or any of the other server-based categorisation tools.

Thanks to Blogger I do have an author bio/picture. And I do try to make links understandable. Sometimes I'm better at titles than other times, though.

Anyway, be sure to read it, especially if you're just starting out in blogging. He's got some very good ideas.

No comments: