Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, October 31, 2003

Yay! The Friday Five is back (and I'm #3!)

1. What was your first Halloween costume? A princess. I was really upset when a lady dressed like a witch gave me an apple. I knew the story. :)

2. What was your best costume and why? My current--Cthulhu. It's imaginative and unusual. Although that groupie from Rocky Horror in the paisley tuxedo was pretty decent. :)

3. Did you ever play a trick on someone who didn't give you a treat? No.

4. Do you have any Halloween traditions? (ie: Family pumpkin carving, special dinner before trick or treating, etc.) It's a religious holiday, so there are libations and offerings made in remembrance of loved ones who have died.

5. Share your favourite scarey story...real or legend When I was a kid, we were scared by a camp tell of a glowing, skeletal green axe murderer.

No comments: