Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, October 10, 2003

I am such a freakin' idiot

Ever had one of those mornings where you can't remember where your clothes are? So, I'm running about trying to figure out where the shirt is (everything else was in the drawer) and I just can't find it anywhere...or any others that will go with cranberry pants. I was beginning to think maybe I'd left a load in the laundry room...then I suddenly flashed on the fact that one load was still damp when I finished and I hung them up in the closet. *hangs head*

I so hope this is a morning-without-caffeine-or-breakfast moment and not a senior one. And, in my defence, I use my closets to store books, not clothes in general, so I'm not used to checking there.

Sigh. Thank goodness it's Friday.

No comments: