Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, October 11, 2003

Insemination Math

I got back from Danville (a good visit, although Momma and John were both dealing with back pain and Ma wasn't feeling so hot, either) to find a message on my machine from a dear friend. Apparently all systems were go and they're doing the insemination today in hopes of having a child. She and her husband have been through a lot and I know she must be anxious...I hope everything goes well. I'm sending prayers, happy thoughts, and this by way of support--here's hoping the early sperm catches the egg!

sperm chasing egg smileys <--- Insemination
+ pregnant smiley <---Preggers
= --------------------------------
baby smiley <---Baby


Pregnant smiley © http://1000smilies.com, used with permission. Thanks!

No comments: