Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, April 25, 2002

What I am (according to the test):


What Video Game Character Are You? I am Mr Do.I am Mr Do.


I am sedentary by nature, enjoying passive entertainment, eating when the mood takes me, and playing with my food. I try to avoid conflict, but when I'm angered, I can be a devil - if you force me to fight, I will crush you. With apples. What Video Game Character Are You?



What I'd rather be (simply because of years of listening to 'green elf is about to die'):


What Video Game Character Are You? I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.


I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly. What Video Game Character Are You?


Heh. Gauntlet is the reason I've kept my old Nintendo.

Why am I running amok with silly quizzes/games? One, I need to let off some stress. Two, my phone got cut off today (that was yet another oops), but I made arrangements for them to turn it back on with a promise to pay next week when I get paid. For some reason, my DSL connexion's fine, but I still can't call anybody, so I figured I'd play on the Internet/send off e-mail.

Oy. My life. And the worst thing is, I make it myself.

No comments: