Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, April 26, 2002

Ever had one of those Friday evenings where it's all you can do to drag your migrained-self into your home and collapse?



I did that for awhile tonight. To be absolutely precise, I didn't have a migraine. I had the world's worst tension-sinus headache (impending storms following impending -- but thankfully sputtery -- gloom). So I came home, went outside and let my dog roll maniacally in the grass (hey, it's a lesson in one-mindfulness, at least until she rolls straight into my inflamed sinuses/nose with a full butt butt), then watched the duck pair that hangs around our place graze at my birdfeeder. (Who ever heard of being able to duck-watch from an apartment? Ah...I love living near a reservoir/woods/creek/other places of wild incursion that nevertheless do not foster coyotes). After a couple of hours of documentaries on Pharaohs of Aegypt, I'm finally ready to get up and play on the computer.

You expect my Friday night to be more exciting? You haven't been paying attention. Still, it was kind of nice to call it a week and know that I don't have to be up for anything other than cartoons tomorrow.

Since I need to blow off some steam, I took the following quiz:





you have an ominosity quotient of

seven.


you are as ominous as the creators of this quiz. which terrifies us.



find out your ominosity quotient
.



The person who wrote this is actually even stranger than anyone else I know, and that says a lot, believe me! I'll probably put a couple of more quizzes in before playing The Sims. Hope everyone out there has a great weekend.

No comments: