Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, April 14, 2002

Now this is predictable...I value my life and those of my passengers (and for that matter, the crazies bearing down on me).


Besides, I have Paxil now. Trust me, I wasn't always like this. I was the one who made the driver's ed teacher frown when I checked "open my door as he speeds around me" to "how would you deal with a motorcyclist who passes you when you're stopped in traffic?" Now, don't worry, I actually give mc's a lot of extra room, because I know that even my little Nissan can do mega damage. But the answer was just too tempting to pass up. I don't think Mr Cottrell understood my sense of humour.




Find out what kind of driver you are!


I'm interested in how Zabet comes out on this one. Don't get me wrong, I've never had any cause to worry when she drives, except when she's in her mother's Celica. Give the woman a powerful motor, and.... :)

No comments: