Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, April 30, 2002

Happy Birthday to Zabet!


I sometimes forget she's so much younger than I am--she's been through more in a few years than most get through in a lifetime and done pretty well, I might add (and I'm not just saying that to keep my DSL (see 4.27.02)).

Oh, and on an added note...

bbbbbnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
So blogs Buns the cat, who decided my keyboard would be the best place for a cuddle. :) Maybe he was trying to wish her happy birthday, too. After all, she made sure he was taken care of when his butt cracked open. (Long story. Many vet bills.)

Oh, and happy Bealtaine, for those of you who are of the Pagan persuasion!

No comments: