Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, April 01, 2002

Happy April Fools' Day!



Hmm...I woke up early, on my own, did my yoga, and will hopefully get to work without my normal morning fog. Am I feeling better, or is this a strange April Fools' prank courtesy of the Universe? I hope this mood continues throughout the day. Other than a brief not-where-am-I-but-who-am-I moment (I think I mentioned I tend to have very vivid, real dreams since starting the CPAP) when I first woke up, my mind was pretty clear. No whirling thoughts, etc. Yea! Maybe it's all that upbeat Enrique Inglesias music, or the fact that I got to see my family over the weekend (although there's a more depressing side to that--I'll write later about it). Well, I suppose I should make good on such a good start by getting back out of my chair, taking my shower, and heading to work. Catch you later.

No comments: