Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, September 26, 2014

Somewhat refreshed

Okay, so I did fall asleep for awhile. But I'm up now, and feel better, and I went for a walk down to the laundry room for a Diet Coke to clear the sleep from my head and have peppy music playing. 689 more steps and I could break 10,000 for the day. Of course, I have a little less than half an hour to do that. I have formulated a plan of attack concerning the house. Here is how it breaks down:
    Kitchen
  1. Gather recyclables in the kitchen into bags.
  2. Put together the trash.
  3. Fill the ice cube trays with water.
  4. Wash the things that can't be put in the dishwasher.
  5. Put away dishes from the dishwasher.
  6. Put new dishes into the dishwasher (there aren't many, thankfully).
  7. Clean out the refrigerator.
  8. Take out the trash and recyclables.
  9. Wipe down the counters and stove.
  10. Clean the sink.
  11. Sweep and mop the floor.
    Bathroom
  1. Take out the trash.
  2. Put recyclables in the container in the kitchen.
  3. Clean the toilet and sink.
  4. Straighten the sink area.
  5. Sweep and mop the floor.
    Living Area
  1. Collect trash and recyclables.
  2. Straighten up the place.
  3. Dust.
  4. Water plants.
    Dining Area
  1. Collect trash and recyclables.
  2. Straighten up the place.
  3. Dust.
  4. Wipe down table.
  5. Fill the fish tank with water.
    Bedroom
  1. Put away laundry.
  2. Gather the laundry.
  3. Collect trash and recyclables.
  4. Fill the betta tank with water.
  5. Make the bed.
  6. Dust.
  7. Take out the last of the recyclables and trash.
I'll have to vacuum tomorrow when it's not so late. I seriously doubt I'll get all this finished tonight--this will actually probably take the next few days, but hey, it's something to aspire to.

No comments: