Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, September 20, 2014

It has been a busy, busy day

And I am quite glad to be able to prop my feet up and relax to Bastille's album, Bad Blood. Today I have:
  1. Brushed a very fluffy dog who's throwing her coat.
  2. Taken a friend to the pharmacy.
  3. Taken a friend to the grocery.
  4. Helped a couple of friends clean out and organise their shed.
  5. Got bitten by mosquitoes and short of breath from dust and mildew.
  6. Gone to get a take-out dinner with a friend.
  7. Watched an episode of 'Haven' with a friend.
  8. Watched an episode of 'Warehouse 13' with a friend.
  9. Choked on a bit of ice and soda that went down the wrong way.
  10. Watched the newest 'Doctor Who' episode with a friend.
  11. Charged my laptop for tomorrow (but the notes are finished!)
Tomorrow there's:
  1. Going to get stuff to gnosh on during the game.
  2. Game prep/housework
  3. Call of Cthulhu game.
  4. Dose the dogs with flea medicine.
  5. Change some indoor floodlights.
  6. Watch 'Witches of East End'.
So yeah, I'm a bit pooped. It's nearly midnight; I think I'll head on to bed. Goodnight.

No comments: