Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, February 17, 2014

Today I:

  1. Got my hair cut at Supercuts (see the picture included).
  2. Went to the public library and picked up two books and some music CDs.
  3. Got some items for the fish tanks, including a non-LED bubble circle and a clip-on light for the small aquarium. The bubble light that came with the tank has all the colours that fish can see, and it's very bright, so I'm probably torturing the poor thing. I also got filters for that tank, some water conditioner, and some power strips and a thumb drive while at Meijer's.
  4. Got a few clothes and household items at Gabriel Brothers.
  5. Straightened up the house some.
  6. Finished the game notes.
  7. Managed to eat a Morningstar Farms Tomato Basil Pizza burger on a soft wheat bun. Not bad for 6 days after some fairly extensive oral surgery.
The only thing left on my list is to watch The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, so that I can send it and Suddenly, Last Summer, back to Netflix. I think I'll do that in just a bit. I need a break, as I've been going pretty strong for some time. I think I'll get some water, blow out the candles in this room, and go listen to some music or maybe read for a bit in the bedroom. :) My, it's gotten windy. It was sunny for awhile earlier today, but then the rain (thankfully, not snow) came in, and now it's quite wild-sounding out there.

No comments: