Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, February 07, 2014

Have a smartphone? Need to remember when to take your meds?

Check out www.needymeds.org. It links to coupons for various pharmaceuticals, as well as the assistance programmes for each drug, but it also has a free application for iOS and Android that will remind you when to take each medication if needed, among other things. You can keep a medication list, list of prescribers, pharmacy info, etc., for free. You can buy the full app for other functions, too, but the reminder works on the free one. I'm a little bad about taking my Lantus, and my insurance company was suggesting I take a look at the website to save money on my prescriptions, and I stumbled upon the application. It's working pretty well for me.

No comments: