Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, October 25, 2010

Oops! I missed it!

Yesterday I did not blog (too tired after the game and the long weekend of doom). But it was the ninth anniversary of this blog. Happy birthday to Rabid Librarianess!

Let me take the opportunity to thank you for reading. I started this diary all that time ago to sort out some post-9/11 feelings and it slowly took off, with very few posts at first, but then evolving into a regular thing. Now I feel bereft if I do not post something each day. It keeps me actively looking at the news and at my own experiences for things that might be interesting to put here, and I think it's helped with my writing. Anyway, it's nice to know that I'm not writing in a total vacuum. Thanks!

And thanks to Blogger for the free forum!

No comments: