Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Yay!

I have a WHOLE WEEK off from the store from Thursday-Wednesday. I just have to come in for a store meeting on Tuesday. My boss had promised me some time off once we got some people to cover the store. I haven't had a Saturday off since March of last year. Of course, it means I won't get paid for that week, but it's the payday after my rent so I'm not that concerned.

Now I just have to figure out what I want to do. I should go home and visit my family, but I think I'll take a weekday off from the hospital closer to my grandmother's birthday instead. What I really need to do is clean my bath tub (pomegranate scrub is not good as far as those little bits of seeds sticking to porcelain) and straighten up the house a bit. We'll see if I manage to do it. Saturday may have a few showers according to the weather (tomorrow's supposed to have terrible storms, but then it was also supposed to rain today and didn't, so we'll see.)

No comments: