Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, April 28, 2007

I'm looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow

I'm up late working on a project, but it's definitely time to go to bed. Today has been a day of hard truths which will hopefully lead to some introspection. Someone told me today that I'm afraid of life--and that's true. But if you're afraid of it, you'll never live it, and when at any time something might befall us--well, you don't always get do-overs. Sometimes people waste their entire lives afraid of living. I don't want to be that kind of person. So I think it's time to look inside and see what I do want out of life, and try to learn that I do deserve to be happy, etc., rather than continuing to play the martyr and be self-defeating in my attitude.

But, for now, sleep.

No comments: