Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Oh, Gods, I married this

when I was very young, very naive, and very, very stupid, until my brain woke up after an intervention. Thank you, thank you to the intervener.

Profile for KyHorseHung at Resources for Bears

I saw him the other day at the store where he works. He looked my father's age; he's exactly a week younger than I am. Then I found this site. The pictures remind me of some sort of hick (I think it's the baseball cap, something I never saw him wear. He was into those little caps that snap in the front that old men wear, when we were dating). He looks like he's trying to look tough. He says on his website that he's embraced his redneck side. Oh, yes.

I look at him and I am totally repulsed. I really don't understand what I ever saw in him, either on the outside or the inside.

It even gets scarier if you follow the links (definitely not work safe, assuming you could get through any workplace filters--there's a nude picture involved). Maybe I'm a prude, but I just don't understand why anyone would post themselves online like that. Well, okay, in this case it's to get men. But you know what I mean.

I am so glad that a certain videotape was destroyed by both of us at the conclusion of our relationship. I was sure to snag that one when we left, then we met and together destroyed it. Never leave that sort of evidence about.

To quote Lovecraftian horror, it is squamous. It is gibbous. It is a horror worse than those of Great Cthulhu. I think my eyes may burn out of my skull. Eghhhh.

Anyone who wants to say I'm going to hell for ever divorcing him should look at this site. Their eyes would so be opened. And the site is very, very different from his pseudo-religious writings as Chandonn.

There was a time where I thought he had potential. No more. Soon he may be crawling around under their house crying, 'Precious, my precious', and there's no doubt what his precious is. He's always been rather fixated on it and more than willing to show it off at the drop of a hat. He once brought pictures of it out after dinner. I think that was the same dinner his live-in lover (did I mention I was stupid?) was sucking spaghetti up his nose. Gods, how did I wind up in that relationship?

I'd like to think that by comparison I've grown as a person. Leaving him (and his 'Husbear' as he calls his partner (Jordsvin)--they're still together, which is rather remarkable, I suppose), really was the best thing I have ever done for myself.

These are my opinions on the matter, anyway. Hey, he says in his profile he likes honesty. Somehow I suspect he wouldn't care for my honest opinion. It's actually much more scathing and loathing than I've expressed here. I'll probably get a nasty e-mail from him threatening action if I so much as mention him; I have before. Oh, well. The truth will set us free, right? If he's not doing anything embarrassing or wrong, he should be open and not upset by anything. I have witnesses to our relationship and the facts involved, so it's not just my word, so I'm pretty comfortable posting this. And who knows what else he's up to? Trust me, I've been exposed to some pretty lurid stuff. And that was 15-21 years ago. Now? Amputees, for example? I mean, it's great for amputees to have partners, but the fact that there are people out there attracted to amputation, some to the point of wanting to get one themselves or get their partner to do so, that's out there. (If you never have heard of this, try searching for it online. Your eyes will be opened. Even Active Living, a magazine for active amputees, addressed it in one issue.) And he lists that as one of his turn-ons.

I just don't get him. And I think that's a good thing.

No comments: