Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Oy vey!

I had a rather good day through the first part of it today. Then my tyre blew, and things went downhill from there. I currently don't have a spare, so I'll have to tow it in to get a good used tyre or two. I couldn't do that today, so I had a long trek home on the bus. The good news is I'm off tomorrow afternoon and Friday afternoon, which should give me plenty of time to get it fixed. Now, I just need to know how much my paycheque was today and I'll know if I can pay for tyres and pay bills.

It's good to be home, to finally get something in my stomach, and to be able to get some rest.

Plus, I thought my Internet connexion might be down (it is time to pay my bill), but apparently it was just a glitch from last night. So, yay!

No comments: