Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, February 12, 2005

I fell down

Not surprisingly, since I'm probably one of the biggest klutzes this side of the Alleghenies, but I fell up some stairs yesterday whilst taking a Rottweiler out (it always seems to involve the Rottweiler; she's just such a big girl with no sense of her own strength). Mind you, I fell on my hands, smack on my surgery scars, which was NOT fun, and really, really, really hurt. I have a bruise on my left thigh the size of my fist, a cut and lump on my left forearm, and I think I've sprained my left wrist. I also have a blood blister inside my scar on the left. Of course, that being the most recent and still-healing incision, I fell mostly on that side. But at least I kept a hold of the dog, albeit barely. :) This is why Cerys, who weighs 40 lbs and is older and pretty much just wants to roll and mosey, is the perfect dog for me. As much as I love mastiff-type dogs, I'm not sure I should ever have one, but if I do, I'd better have really good health insurance, too....

:)

No comments: