Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, May 17, 2002

Friday Five is back!



Although the questions are a bit silly this week. :)

1. What shampoo do you use? Suave "For Kids" 2-in-1 shampoo, Cherry Blast, with extra conditioning (I have baby-fine hair, so it seemed like a plan).

2. Do you use conditioner? What kind? See above :) Why take more time than necessary unless it's frazzled for some reason?

3. When was the last time you got your hair cut? The end of December; I'm trying to grow it out a bit.

4. What styling products do you use? Hmmm...not much of anything. Occasionally some L'Oreal Studio Anti-Sticky Invis-Gel if I need to flip my hair consistently under or something.

I only recently got the girl handbook (although I still can't walk in heels). I'm pretty much too out of it in the morning to do much more than shower and run a comb through my hair. Sometimes I blow it dry, but only if I have to give a presentation or am feeling a particularly rare need to primp. My hair resists most things I do to it, so I've learned not to really bother beyond checking to see if it needs combing a couple of times throughout the day. It'll curl, but the curl will fall out pretty soon. It's got a natural wave and is at a length at the moment where it sort of flips up on its own, so I let it.

5. What's your worst hair-related experience? The second (and last time) I let my mom perm my hair. Oh, and that's no reflection on my mom. The perm would have looked great on someone else--I'm just not a perm person. I hated it so much I cut it out of my hair, giving me a very bull-dyke sort of look, with about 3/4 inch of still curly hair on top of a pretty large body. I looked like a Weeble.

No comments: