Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, March 05, 2023

Poor FedEx

They've been trying to get a package to me since 2/27 but the weather keeps delaying it, and they keep pushing the delivery date back. It's saying it will be delivered today, now, but really? Look at the tracking. Sigh. The funny thing is it is of all things a cane flashlight (light that attaches to the cane so I can see when it's dark, like taking the trash out or going to the car at night). Keep trying FedEx, I think I'm going to need it. But a real ETA might be better. I do not hope to see it today. Tomorrow, maybe, if the weather between Indiana and Kentucky holds. Considering it came from Oregon originally, and with the snow and wind storms, they're doing what they can.




UPDATE: Apparently I needed to post about my package, and then I got this text:


No comments: