Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, January 08, 2016

Today I:

  • Finished The Epic of Gilgamesh.
  • Downloaded some free bestsellers from Amazon onto my Kindle.
  • Explored the Flipster magazine application through the library.
  • Downloaded some songs from the library's Freegal catalogue.
  • Hatched a Shade Wolf in Habitica, which likes chocolate.
  • Went to PT, and I'm feeling much better than I had been, probably because of the work the therapist did and the fact that I'm doing my exercises better.
  • Watched "The Empty Child" episode of 'Doctor Who', which introduces Captain Jack Harkness. :)
Now I'm home, it's after 1 am, and I need to go on to bed, plus my phone needs to be charged and it's the thing powering the hotspot I'm using to get online. So until tomorrow, good night!

No comments: