Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Last night

I forewent watching 'The Originals' and 'Supernatural' over at YKWIA's and came home because I was tired. I got home about 8 pm and was in bed just a few minutes later. With the exception of being up about fifteen minutes at 2:30 am, I slept twelve hours. I'm not sleepy during the day the way I was before the new CPAP, but when I crash, I crash. I don't think I'd been quite getting eight hours of sleep lately, and some of it was broken, so that may account for crashing.

Tonight the plan is to go over a little early and watch last week's 'American Horror Story: Coven', which I missed, then watch 'The Tomorrow People' and tonight's episode of the former. Right now I'm eating a Boca burger and getting some water in me. I think I'll check the news and then head over there in a little while.

No comments: