Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, November 04, 2013

What I've been/am/will be up to

    Yesterday--
  1. Cleaned a friend's house (no game)
  2. Watched some 'Law & Order' and MeTV ('The Brady Bunch' and 'The Monkees") with friends
  3. Finally watched The Blues Brothers with YKWIA, which was great. One, it had great music and wonderful musicians. Two, it had Carrie Fisher with incendiary weapons. Three, the sheer amount of damage, particularly to cop cars, was staggering. I wonder what sort of budget it had.
    Today--
  1. You would think I would wake up earlier because it's lighter earlier now that daylight savings time is over. Yes, I did, but I stayed up till 1:30 last night so I was slow to get out of bed.
  2. Somehow I hit all the lights just right, and I started my morning commute at 8:30 and clocked in at 8:36, so I was within payroll's window. :) Note it's 3.7 miles, in morning traffic.
  3. I got my rent and paid it.
  4. I got a call from the medical supply place and set up an appointment tomorrow for a new CPAP machine. Yay! I'm going to go in early tomorrow because there was something I needed to get someone by 8 am for a meeting that I couldn't finish today. So I'm going to go in about 7 am (hopefully) and finish it. Then I should be able to leave early and go to the medical supply place.
  5. Quite frankly, I'm going to take a nap.
  6. I will ry to get caught up on some things on the DVR.
    Tomorrow--
  1. Go in to work early.
  2. Finish survey project and hand in (I'm the only person in the hospital who knows how to use that software fully, and it corrupted the last file after I made some edits. They weren't able to get it to load it again today, so I have to start over, using an old one as a base. It shouldn't take too long, but it is a little annoying. And it's not just like a word processor; each question is built in a sort of wizard fashion.)
  3. Try to get caught up at work.
  4. Get my new CPAP and accessories.
  5. Watch 'The Originals' and 'Supernatural' with YKWIA.

No comments: