Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, September 04, 2012

My apartment complex puts out a monthly newsletter, too

Which I don't, frankly, read often, or at least just skim. But today as I was straightening up a few things, I came across some quotations on stress, relaxation, etc. I came across a few that could have been useful yesterday, on my day of absolute rest.
How beautiful it is to do nothing, and then rest afterward.--Spanish proverb

Rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass under trees on a summer's day, listening to the murmur of the water, or watching the clouds float across the sky, is by no means a waste of time.--J. Lubbock

There is never enough time to do all the nothing you want.--Bill Watterson

And here's one that tends to be me on a normal day:
I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.--Jennifer Yane


On that note, I think I am going to go read for awhile, and by that I do not mean nap.

No comments: