Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Agenda

  1. Get up and get out of my jammies.
  2. Take a shower. (I never did this yesterday.)
  3. Get dressed in clothes I can wear outside.
  4. Take medicine.
  5. Do yoga.
  6. Eat breakfast.
  7. Make my bed.
  8. Check the news.
  9. Take out trash.
  10. Take out recyclables.
  11. Water plants.
  12. Straighten up the house.
  13. Dust (one of my least favourite chores.
  14. Sweep and mop the kitchen and bathroom.
  15. Clean the toilet.
  16. Wipe down the counters in both kitchen and bath.
  17. Put away laundry.
  18. Do a load of dishes.
  19. Take my aquarium hood assembly in to Animal House to have them look at it. [Tomorrow; they're closed today]
  20. Buy toilet paper. [Tomorrow with the pet store visit]
  21. Watch The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie, which I have out from Netflix.
  22. Read, and by that I do not mean as a euphemism for sleeping.
  23. Ride the exercise bike. [20 mins at 15 mph! Yay!]
  24. Straighten up those CDs.
  25. Call my mom. [no answer]
  26. Get a card together to send to my grandmother since I didn't get to see her over the weekend.

No comments: