Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, July 15, 2010

I actually got up at 6 this morning

Which is rather remarkable because I was very tired when I got in (lots of looking at small print and computer screens) and a friend called me when I was on the bus and we chatted for over an hour. I was in bed by 9:30 pm again, but at least this time I woke up in time to do things.

Kroger's customer service desk opens up at 8. I'm going to walk over there and get a bus pass (yay, today is my first payday since adding the new job!) From there I may go ahead and go over to the optician and pick up my glasses. It would be easier to do so now that the buses are running on the half-hour than when I get out of work, and involves some tricky connexions or going downtown for a transfer, but I think I have time before I have to be at work.

No comments: