Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, July 25, 2008

I got off from work early today

because I already had my hours in for the pay period, which is good, because I have a 2:15 podiatry appointment, then I have some other things to do running around town. I couldn't make physical therapy appointments for next week because he was booked up when I wasn't working, but I have a couple the first week of August. My first appointment went rather well, mostly assessment. To give you an idea of how my elbow is affecting things, I can grip 65 lbs with my left hand when my arm is stretched out, and only 45 lbs on my right, which is bad because my right should be stronger because it's dominant.

I'm glad the weekend is here. I do work tomorrow, but not a 10-hour shift, and I think I get off at 6 pm, which leaves some time to do other things.

I've been happily starring items in Google Reader to share with you. Some have already made it to the box at the top of this page, but I'd like to write about them, so I hope to post some tonight, depending on when I get home. Last night it was 4:30 am before I came in, and I had to get up at 9 am, so it's a little iffy in predicting.

Okay, I'm going to go now. Hope you have a good weekend.

No comments: