Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, July 04, 2008

Looking forward to having a day off

Listening to: 'Because of You' by Kelly Clarkson



and celebrating the 4th, barring rain at least. I plan to go to the downtown festival from about 12-2:30 (the parade runs at 2;I have to be somewhere from 3 until 4 or 5, so I'm hoping the parade doesn't run too over--it seems longer every year). Then it's back home to do what I can with the house until about 8:30, when it's time to go to watch the fireworks.

Objectives:

  • funnel cake (yes, I'm diabetic; but it's once a year)
  • wend through vendors
  • find some inexpensive earrings (say $12 or less), but otherwise not spend any money
  • parade


Happy Independence Day! (also one of my favourite songs)

PS The cat marching band was too bizarre to resist, but I found them at a site called Webweaver:

Free Clipart and Web Graphics
A huge collection of totally free clipart! No pop ups, trick links or registration required. Just high quality images!

No comments: