Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Yay!

I got my Amazon.com gift card today. $100 free to spend; not bad for doing nothing more than paying bills and shopping. I went ahead and ordered the digital voice recorder and a CD. I was going to get the recorder and Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone in Latin, but I didn't have enough with the tax (just my luck, we have a distribution centre here in Lexington, so we're taxed up front--although maybe that means I'll get it faster). Also, the shipping was free. So I'm happy.

Anyway, just thought I'd update. Oh, and I'm glad Big Brown won the Preakness. I hope we have a Triple Crown winner this year. He looks like he very well could do it. The Belmont's a longer race that tends to break the streak, though.

Good night.

No comments: