Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, January 26, 2003

Experiment time...



For awhile I've been thinking of blogging as a form of writing fiction. So, I've started a little experiment. Every day I'm going to try to write a little more, and let the story unfold sort of like our lives do. I'm sure it's not an original idea, but I liked it. If you're interested, you can check it out at: eternal-city.blogspot.com. Eventually I'd like to try a sort of tag-writing where a team of bloggers create a story. What do you think? Is it doable?

PS Note, I didn't say it would be GOOD fiction, although this is partly derived from a very intriguing dream I once had. I hope you enjoy. I'll eventually get a counter and comments up there, but for now, you can leave a message using the link below.

No comments: