Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, October 01, 2002

Well, now, that's settled, I suppose...



From yesterday's health news: Link Between Penis and Shoe Size Dispelled.

Now, I don't have a lot of experience with penises in general or specific, having never had one, but...um...they talk about how it wasn't practical to measure penile length while fully erect, so they took flaccid men and "gently stretched" the penis. From my limited experience (mainly with an ex) I know two things--one, he would have been quite small by this study, while in truth he was quite endowed, and two, I don't think you can "gently stretch" a man's member during some sort of scientific experiment and expect to get any valid result. Many men, I would say, would, well, shrink if faced with this. It seems like this was a terribly genteel but not particularly successful study. What do you think?

PS Egad, I probably just upped my site hits with that post. Ah, well. But sorry--you won't find much about penises (peni?) here. :) I'm just sort of fascinated by them because I don't have one. They're kind of like black hair--I'm interested in the mysteries of African-American hairstyles because they're just so different (especially with my baby fine white bread hair that won't do ANYTHING but lay limp), you can do so much with them, but they're such a bother. Kind of like penises, actually. :)

No comments: