Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, August 09, 2002

I cannot understand how anyone can do this...especially to their own chidren.



International Ring of Parental Paediphiles Indicted

It's like a child was created specifically to be abused or tortured for the parents' amusement. I've long thought people should be licensed to breed. If I had "Star Trek" technology, I'd replay a person's crimes over and over in their head (from the victim's point of view) in full sensory effect. But there are some who would no doubt enjoy it. Now I'm beginning to think there are some out there who should have their gonads ripped out and just be eliminated from the planet. [And I'm a bleeding heart liberal about most things.]

I don't think a person like this can every truly be called a father or mother. The sad thing is, even though the children have been removed, they have been through so much, and those pictures are still out there--and due to their abuse, they are at a higher risk for growing up to be abusers themselves.

It's a mad, mad world we live in.

No comments: